Friday, September 7

Mulled ciders anonymous.

Hi. My name is Katherine and I'm addicted to Mulled Cider. Much like cheesecake, I love Fall; and what's synonymous with Fall? MULLED CIDER candles. I discovered this gem last fall at Wal-Mart (although they sell it year round). I'm only three days in and I've already burned over half of my cider goodness. What I like almost as much as its smell is its price. Even so, I'm  still gonna have to go get a part time job to support my smelly habit. Burn on and Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. awesome. and now, update your sidebar. www.victoriaINkansas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I try to update it, it gives me this, "Could not detect a feed for this URL. Blog posts and update time will not be shown. Add URL anyway?" Thoughts?

      Delete
    2. I know...obviously, it wasn't operator error...

      Delete