Tuesday, February 19

Sand Diego part 1: food

The entire Franklin crew assembled in sunny San Diego for a few days o' fun! And I'm going to start this blog trip tour the only way I know how: FOOD.  
Clockwise from the top left:
1. Farmer Tim and me outside Cafe 222, featured on Food Network's Best Thing I Ever Ate. 
2. The peanut butter & banana stuff french toast I ordered from Cafe 222. So gooey, so good.
3. Another yummy breakfast eatery.
4. The berry delicious french toast I ordered from Richard Walker's. 
Clockwise from the top left:
1. Fish taco with delicious ingredients, but was seriously lacking some kind of sauce. Or something.
2. My cute nephew, Keller, says eating is hard work.
3. Fish tacos with plenty of sauce. And heat. I think my nose is still running.
4. No explanation needed, really.
Clockwise from the top left:
1. Glamour shot with the heavenlies shining on Tim.
2. Really yummy pizza joint. We had to come back for lunch instead because the dinner wait was 1.5 hours and that just isn't gonna happen with 3 kids under 5. Or with 8 hungry adults for that matter.
3. Heartbreaker.
4. My nephew, Joshua, with his beloved Papa.

And on that tasty note, I'll leave you wanting more San Diego fun from the Franklins. Woot woot.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for indulging me with lots of food posts. I'm on a major banana kick so that french toast sounds amazing. And totes pinkberry jeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a good thing that peanut butter french toast didn't come with jelly.

    ReplyDelete