Thursday, November 15

K-S-U!!!!

Part of our Texas world tour was going to the KSU vs. TCU game. It's not every year you get to see your team win it's 10th straight game(in the same season, no less)! Woot woot.
HOW can my Joshua be so big??
Now that we've moved back to Kansas we'd like to think we can make it to a game every year. So far we're a perfect 2-2. The TCU fans were a gracious bunch and quite welcoming, especially considering they had to know their imminent doom. The octagon of doom...oh wait, wrong sport...



3 comments:

  1. I do remember pictures of the sweet little redhead when he was much, much smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edmund and I were looking at your blog and he said(and I kid you not, with no prompting) "i want to see aunt katherine again" and ride the big tractor--after I reminded him who farmer tim was he said with him too.

    ReplyDelete