Wednesday, November 28

snail mail.

I write this post only for posterity's sake, as I realize this may make you a little jealous. So I apologize in advance if I make you feel inferior. I have just obtained Platinum Level status in the world of the Hallmark Gold Crown card. Now before you all go crazy, please know that this achievement has been years in the making and came with a lot of hard work and money spent and being really cool. I love snail mail and finding the perfect card for the perfect occasion. If you spend even a little time around me you will eventually bear witness to this fact. So I guess other than letting you know I've achieved Justin Bieber-like status, you should also know I accept most forms of snail mail which can include, but are not limited to: cards, chocolate, flowers, singing telegrams and Ryan Gosling.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing. Did Victoria tell you about the Hallmark discount shop Leah took her to? I heard it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I am amazed by the word 'amazing' today.

    ReplyDelete