Friday, December 7

funny pack.

fanny•pack |ˈfæni ˌpæk|
noun    a small pouch on a belt, for money and small articles, worn around the waist or hips
Any person who has lived through the 1980s has worn a fanny pack. And if they deny it they are lying. What's not to love about a fanny pack? Just kidding. What I meant to say was, give me one good reason why I should break out my New Kids on the Block fanny pack from 1990...crickets chirping...that's what I thought.          The hard truth we face about the fanny pack is that it just doesn't ever completely go away. Like herpes (too much??). Oh sure, they show up at the usual places: amusement parks, family reunions, Branson, your Mom's closet- I digress. But there I was, minding my own business at the basketball game when it appeared.    May your weekend be fun and fanny pack-free.

1 comment: