Tuesday, January 29

It's not a gator. Gosh.

In place of the four wheeler (or, 4-Runner, as I have been known to call it) my in-laws have procured this beast. It's technically called a "side by side" but much like the 4-Runner, I prefer to call it a "Gator." But since this is a Yamaha and not John Deere, I will do my best. And while I'll miss wrapping my arms around Farmer Tim as we ride into the sunset, this bad boy will be much kinder to the bum and most definitely less awkward for the times when there are two male riders. Besides, the John Maurer in me is really excited about the seat belts- safety first. In one summer, our farm can put well over 1,000 miles on the four wheeler- that's a lot of driving. It's used mostly to check water (aka: irrigation/sprinklers) in the mornings to make sure everything is running properly. However, if you turn your back, you might find your friends have taken it for a joyride. I've only driven it once, so if you see me coming down the road, just turn the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment