Sunday, September 23

I know you are but what am I?

I'm pretty sure if I polled my three blog readers and asked if they'd paid money to go see Rock of Ages all of one might raise their hand. In terms of Hollywood standards it won't be winning any Oscars any time soon ever. But since I don't have a very discriminating (read: bad???) taste in movies, Tim had a hard time keeping me down. That aisle was calling my name and asking me to dance. Instead I jammed in my seat, went home and expanded my 80s music collection. Dance party anyone?


2 comments:

  1. I think you have WAY more than three readers. And I almost went with Rachel but then we were busy. TWO DAYS TILL MUMFORD. That's all I can say about music today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come and visit so bi have someone to watch that movie with! That also looks like the best playlist ever

    ReplyDelete