Friday, April 5

Strike while the iron's hot.

Some things I just can't make up. If you follow the blog, I proudly posted that after two years of living in Goodland, we had finally won the free movie tickets. I'd like to think it happened again because we're the most popular people in Goodland. Or because we're the best patrons of the movie theater and newspaper. Or because Tim's winked at all the right people. Or perhaps it's because Tim is secretly scheming to make all my wildest dreams come true in time for my 30th birthday. Whatever the happenstance, it's awesome. And also they probably forgot to switch out Tim's name with the new winner. But out of the whole ordeal we have received TWO BOXES OF GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, which we got when we renewed our paper subscription, and why we were probably drawn for the free tickets in the first place; and now FOUR, 3D MOVIE TICKETS. When did my life get so exciting and when did Tim's head get so huge. Someone come talk him down.
For those of you wondering about The Croods: don't go. I mean, it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good.

3 comments: