Sunday, March 4

I love you, man.

Tim has a man crush. I'm going to play 20 questions and you see if you can guess the person with whom I share my husband's affection.

1. I am a dude.
2. I have 2 sons.
3. My wife is an actress.
4. I have a sense of humor.
5. My last name can be (and is often) used as a Vera Bradley pattern.
6. I sing for a living.
7. I have mad guitar skills.
8. I host the CMAs with Carrie Underwood.
9. I have a man crush on Tim Franklin.
10. My name rhymes with "lad".

If you guessed BRAD PAISLEY, then you win!
Brad Paisley in concert, Wichita, January 2012
We saw Brad when we lived in New York and he was FANTASTIC! So naturally, when we heard Brad was coming to Wichita, we were IN. We shared the evening with my family as well as some of our favorite people, Joseph and Amber Thomas.
Some of our favorite people, Joseph and Amber.
Brad, we love you, man. We're also on a first name basis- clearly.

5 comments:

  1. Another thing that Tim and I have in common besides our love for BOOTS. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both love our BOOTS! Can't wait to see you so soon, in VA of all places! #alwaysmoneyinthebananastand

      Delete
  2. This is a bit off topic but I was at a quiz night this past week and one of the answers was former British number 1 hit, "Combine Harvester", which made me think of you. Here is a youtube of the song, which is pretty funny. http://www.youtube.com/embed/btEpF334Rtc?wmode=opaque I thought you and Tim may enjoy it and you'll probably recognize the tune :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally on topic, but unfortunately the video was blocked...sad. So glad to have you state side SOON!

      Delete