Monday, March 19

Uptown Girl

This city girl crammed lots of city activities and places into her memory before she headed back home.

These places include and are not limited to the following: Starbucks, Legal Seafood, Sweet Water Tavern, Starbucks, Target, The Smithsonian(s), The Holocaust Museum, night tour of the Memorials, The White House, Starbucks, Monticello (yes, that's very far away), Chipotle, Pinkberry, Starbucks...you get the idea. And because I love pictures so much, here is the first onslaught montage of memories.
REALLY, REALLY good crab cakes. MMMMMM.
We fit in, right?!?
Monticello, home of my friend, TJ.
My preferred stance for when I visit back East.
Chinatown (duh?)

2 comments:

  1. I also have my photo taken there with TJ. I love that pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, looks like you had fun. Come back? Also, how did you break your blog?

    ReplyDelete