Thursday, October 18

fashion sense ≠ farm sense

Our farm is red. We don't drive the ubiquitous (ahem) green. If there was a poster child for Case IH we would be a contender...except when they realized that all too recently I learned the "IH" stood for "international harvester." Much like my penchant for botching song lyrics, I mistakenly took the IH for a lego-type-man. I know. No judging. Even my love of country music and the song International Harvester by Craig Morgan wasn't enough to clue me in. Sidenote: that video was shot in my hometown of Wichita, KS. 
  Please tell me you kinda see it? That cute little lego man...



2 comments:

  1. Totally see the Lego man. The Zimmerman farm and the Franklin farm should have a tractor duel. Green vs Red. Did I mention we had our Zimmerman family photo taken this year in front of the John Deere Combine? No kidding. Can't make this stuff up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized a couple years ago that the New York Yankees logo was an "N" over a "Y."

    ReplyDelete