Monday, October 15

Sometimes breaking the rules is fun.

Generally speaking, Amy is the better influence if you were to set us side by side and compare histories. For time's sake I'll spare you the details, but she is definitely the voice of reason, a good tupperware-loving, non-T'Ping, always-ask-your-parents, I will keep us in check, kind of friend. And I LOVE her. In more recent events, however, she has elevated a long-loved snack into something slightly more dangerous (READ: delicious) and I feel as if her judgement has been shrouded. Even still, I eat it quite willingly and you should too (??). 
You didn't hear me say peer pressure was never a good thing. How else did I end up with this semblance of a blog? And the good news is there's a calorie-free version: 1. graham crackers 2. peanut butter 3. chocolate chips 4. visiting with a best friend (my point is validated with #6) who doesn't live in the same town (or state) as you. These staples should make their way into a pantry near you.




6 comments:

  1. This is what Kyle and I have when there is nothing sweet in the house - usually when I've consumed all his chocolate chip cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should come visit so I can not count those calories too. BRUNCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I put both of you in my pantry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How bout I find my way there in March?! In the meantime, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and (hopefully) Christmas will have to suffice...

      Delete