Wednesday, October 3

Hold on for one more day.

I've talked before about the small things in life, and I thought I'd share another one as I cruised the streets of Goodland. Behold, Wilson Phillips. 
This song is not only a quality early-90s ballad, but it holds a near and dear spot in my heart as I think on my high school years and some of the world's greatest friends. I've been doing a major email purge (I'm now under 950, from over 2oo0. That's progress, folks.) and came across the aforementioned link- any BSCer, besides me, visit this link recently? It has been my honor to know many of these women, even through some of our most awkward of days (hello, middle and high school), for the better part of my life. And by better, I do measure in years and quality. So today, I get a little nostalgia for the role of the BSC in my life, thankful for the ways they still touch me today. Break free from the chains....hold on for one more day.

1 comment:

  1. I can believe that song is 22 years old. And you are right, best friends ever.

    ReplyDelete