Tuesday, October 2

Happy hour found the corn field.

My man and his parents have been hard at work in the field. Today, Farmer Tim has been drilling the final acres of wheat. Linda has been running the combine, harvesting the corn. And Gerry has been running the semis full of corn from the field to the elevators at Coop. We currently have no storage bins of our own so we take them to the local elevators, who buy our grain and sell it primarily as feed.
And what could be better than seeing this face at the field?
Seeing this, I suppose.
And although you can't see him, here is Timothy, hard at work. Paaaaay daaaaaaay. Technically, Linda is bringing home today's bacon; but this wheat will be next summer's paycheck. Woot woot.
Somebody wanna come visit?

1 comment:

  1. I love you and wish I had that beautiful, sweet face pulling up to me! Miss you, dear friend! And love your posts!

    ReplyDelete