Sunday, April 29

Big Ed's

Friday was my birthday. No, not my 21st- but thanks for the guess. And to celebrate we went to Big Ed's. It's nothing fancy. It's just a really, really good steak. 
You'd think that if the steak was as good as I say it was, I'd have taken a picture. But I didn't, so you'll just have to take my word for it. OR go visit my friend, Victoria, who I've mentioned before. She's really good at taking pictures of the yummy things she eats.
I'm off to Wichita this week. Yes, I'm getting my hair cut; but I'm also going to attend the wedding of a very dear friend, Kate. Cinco de Mayo Marriage won't even know what hit it, after I bust a move. Marriage power.

6 comments:

  1. Marriage Power! Happy belated birthday, my dear beautiful friend. Have fun in the Ta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. testing to see what happens when i accidentally do stupid things...like delete people's comments.

      Delete