Thursday, April 19

Denim faux paus.

Two blog posts in one day? I'm sorry. But as I innocently perused J.Crew online an image of what appeared to be a disaster caught my eye. Yo, Crew, my 1980s wardrobe called and they want their denim dress back *gasp*. I was compelled to share in hopes someone would agree they've made a huge mistake. I don't claim to be a fashion icon nor do I have plans to be a fancy fashion blog writer. But consider this my due diligence to society. A warning, if you will, that not all things at J.Crew are created equal (apparently). 


MESSAGE:
**FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS MISS OUT ON A GREAT STYLE. JUST ENTER THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE PERSON YOU'D LIKE TO EMAIL THIS ITEM TO BELOW (YOU CAN EMAIL MORE THAN ONE FRIEND).

Denim dressDENIM DRESS

ITEM #: 67190

**BY THE BY: FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS WEAR THIS DRESS.

3 comments:

  1. I already bought us matching ones. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On second thought, it'd probably go really well with Rachel Grimmer knitwear...ZING (??)

      Delete
  2. I much prefer a denim romper to a dress.

    ReplyDelete