Sunday, April 8

Put your mind to it, go for it. Get down and break a sweat.

Well I did it. I read the Hunger Games trilogy. And now I don't even know what to do with myself. It was three tantalizing days of filling my mind with Peeta star-crossed love, and now I'm a little let down it's all over. Kind of like when New Kids on the Block disbanded (pun fully intended). But oh was it good. So good. If you haven't read the books, you must. Otherwise, we can't be friends. Also, I've now seen the movie twice. The End.

4 comments:

  1. Well crap. I'm sad to lose your friendship. I haven't read Mockingjay because I refuse to finish things I love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choices. But if you love it (and me) you should finish what you started...

      Delete
  2. Mockingjay is a let down, though, didn't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A let down because it's over...does this make me simpleminded? :)

      Delete